|Laj: 9-Adlt||Entansite: mwayen|
|Tan: 20 mn||Pozisyon: 7,9,10,11|
|Jwè yo: 8 + GK||Zòn: 1 / 3 Pitch|
- Antrenè ki jan fini soti nan travèse.
- Antrenè rapid konbinezon jwe ak travèse.
- Antrenè rapid tranzisyon sou efò te manke.
Diagram 1. Mete-up aranjman
- 4 cones indicate starting points (2CMs and 2 wing players. Other players line up behind these 4. Age: 14-Adult. 5+ Players. Can mark out a second 6 yrd box for younger players to aim into on the crosses.
Kòmanse pozisyon (yo)
- Game starts with a quick combination between players 2 and 3. This combination can be varied and can also include SAQ activities immediately after the ball is passed wide to the crosser.
Ki fè nòt
- No teams. However, on a goal the players get to walk/jog back to the start line. Sou yon tantativ rate sou objektif yo jwè yo defye Sprint tounen sou liy lan kòmanse. Denye youn nan 4 la ap fè ak aktivite.
- Timing of runs and curving runs to create good angles to finish (arrive late!). Quick tempo in the passing section.
- Quality of the final ball. A cross is a PASS.
- Jwenn devan defandè.
- Stagger the line of attackers. Don't get flat with other players.
- Ka frape desann boulvèse voye boul pou lòt jwè yo fini.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd faz efò sou objektif.
- Frape sib la (ankadreman nan objektif la).
Diagram 2. Etabli kouri yo atake
- Maximise the area covered in the box. Far wing player comes in to finish behind. 2,3 can cross their runs and one attacks near and one far post. Near post should arrive much earlier than far, or weak side runner.
Diagram 3. Tranzisyon an
- Immediately after the attempt on goal the players turn and head back to the start line. If they forced a save or scored they can walk or jog back. If they missed they turn and sprint back trying not to be last across the start line.
Diagram 4. Faz Sprint la
- The last player to make it back to the starting line performs a small activity to emphasis the need to work hard. (i.e. push ups, retreive the ball, etc).
Diagram 5. Pwogresyon (defansè)
- Introduce 1 defender who is passive to start. Then add another defender. Ask them to mark specific players so the crosser has to look up and pick out the open finishers. More defenders can be added as needed.
- Mete aktivite SAQ pou CMs yo apre konbinezon an rapid (oswa jwè zèl).
- Mande kwa a se nan yon kalite patikilye, sa vle di tou pre pòs, pandye kwa (lwen pòs), elatriye.
- Youn manyen fini sèlman.
- Pote nan 1 oswa plis defansè ki ka swa pasif oswa aktivman defann.
- Added a third CM player or a forward already positioned up in the area. Introduce ball skill activities and obstacles for the wingers to go around, or add another 1-2 with the Central mids.